HEALTH & SAFETY
At Hartsfield Manor our top priority is the health and wellbeing of all our customers and employees. The team have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to implement our new health and safety standards around the property.
As a business we will continue to adhere to regional and central government advice and industry guidelines. COVID-19 policy has been implemented throughout the business and is in addition to existing food safety management system and health and safety management system.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitising regimes
- Provision of additional hand washing facilities and sanitising stations
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all public areas, using antibacterial cleaning products and anti-viral fogging to be used throughout bedrooms.
- Hourly cleaning to take place throughout recorded on daily cleaning forms
- Guest Wellbeing & Distancing measures
- Social distancing signage measures implemented across the business
- Furniture re-configuration and capacity reductions in public spaces and restaurants
- Express check-in and check-out available to all guests
- Contactless payment methods, including credit/debit cards
- Face masks available upon request
- Employee Safety
- A certified COVID-19 staff training program across the business for all staff before returning
- Thermal imaging temperature checks upon arrival and careful monitoring for other symptoms
- Installation of protective screens in front of house areas for peace of mind
- Enhanced provision of personnel protective equipment (PPE) where appropriate
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our guests, partners and incredible team for the support during this difficult time and look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel shortly.